You can set user roles to restrict your consultants from accessing certain information within the CallPage dashboard. Choose the best role by checking the permissions here:
- Department’s call operator - has access to leads from the department that he/she belongs. The dashboard isn't visible to the consultant; they have access only to the widgets/numbers assigned to the particular department but cannot edit them.
- Call operator - has access to only the leads that belong to them. The dashboard isn't visible to the consultant; he/she has access only to the assigned widgets and numbers but cannot edit them.
- Manager - has access to all the leads from the widgets/numbers that he/she is assigned to. The dashboard isn't visible to the consultant; he/she has access only to the widgets/numbers assigned to him/her but cannot edit them.
- Editor - has the same permissions as Manager, but also can edit widgets/numbers that he/she is assigned to as well as rights to editing consultants within the framework of these widgets and numbers.
- Admin - has the highest level of authority of any available role. All tabs are visible except the Billing tab, which is only for the Owner of the account. Admin can edit every info, add consultants/widgets/numbers, has access to a dashboard with statistics.
- To create user roles please go to the ‘my team’ tab and click add/edit consultant:
2. Add your consultant’s email and choose the role:
3. Click Save.
4. Your consultant needs to log in using the invitation sent via email.
If you have any questions regarding user roles - please let us know!