GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform.
Here’s how you can set it up:
1. Enter the Integrations tab:
2. Choose GetResponse from the Integrations’ list:
3. First, choose the widgets or numbers for your integration:
4. Select the type of service that you have:
GetResponse - to finish integration you have to paste the API Key that you copied from your GetResponse account. A new window will appear. Choose the campaign you need.
GetResponse 360 - apart from the API Key and campaign, you will have to provide your domain URL, too.
5. To create this integration, you will have to log in to your GetResponse account and find the API keys. Head over to Menu>>Integrations and API>>API>> Generate API key:
Menu>>Integrations and API:
Generate API key:
Copy the API key and paste it in the CallPage dashboard:
6. Select the campaign from the options provided:
7. Click Save. Your integration is ready to go! It will display in the Integrations’ list:
Just remember to collect emails from your potential customers because only then GetResponse will recognize them as leads.
We hope that you will enjoy working with our widget!
If you have any questions regarding CallPage don't hesitate to contact us.